Toddler Interview: 21 Questions
I stole these from the adorable Krystal and her equally adorable daughter Marley. I’m assuming her interview involved a lot less trying to run away to go sit on the dog or watch trash trucks out the window. (Here, I made up a joke for you. How can you tell if a 3 year old has ADD? They’re breathing.) I might have better luck asking Caroline these questions, except her answers would all be “Cheese!”
1. What is something mommy always says to you? Mommy says “Yes”.
2. What makes you happy? Toys.
3. What makes you sad? Pointing makes me sad. Pointy things.
4. What makes you laugh? Helicopters make me laugh!
5. How old are you? Three.
6. How old is Mommy? Four! You are four.
7. How old is Daddy? Hmmm I don’t know. Daddies are…three.
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Walk, and the zoo. And when Mormor comes to the zoo with us! (Note: Mormor has never been to our zoo.)
9. Who is your best friend? Daddy.
10. What do you want to be when you grow up? Bigger.
11. What are you really good at? Putting things in Mr. Potato Head.
12. What are you not very good at? Using my words.
13. What did you do today? We went at the zoo. (Me: No we didn’t) We went at gymnastics. (Me: No we didn’t) We went to the park and saw my friends and went at Stroller Strides. Are we done yet?
14. What is your favorite food? Chicken and salad. And french fries with a toy and lemonade and a hamburger.
15. What is your favorite song? Music.
16. What do you want for your birthday this year? A castle and a basketball.
17. What is your favorite animal? Sharks and fishes.
18. What is love? Hmmm…I don’t know. Hugs?
19. What does daddy do for work? A boat. He goes on a boat.
20. Where do you live? I got it! In my house.
21. Where is your favorite place to go? The playground. Are we done now? I want to watch Octonauts.