Thankful Day 4: 10 uses for baby wipes
1. Wiping the baby’s poop off the baby.
2. Wiping the baby’s poop off myself.
3. Wiping the baby’s poop off the dog after he eats the diaper I left on the carpet while I rush the toddler to the potty.
4. Wiping the toddler after he doesn’t quite make it to the potty because I was yelling at the dog.
5. Scrubbing the hot dog juice off the baby’s head after she dumps her brother’s plate on herself.
6. Scrubbing ketchup out of everything in the family room.
7. Wiping down the high chair so next time I can feed the toddler out of reach of the baby.
8. Washing faces before nap time so I don’t have to wash all the pillows AFTER nap time.
9. Picking up whatever that thing was the dog just threw up on the floor.
10. Giving myself a hooker bath because I haven’t taken a real shower in three days and right now I am choosing to nap instead.
Today, I am thankful for baby wipes.