10 Ways to Make a Million Dollars
1. Win the lottery. (Note to self: remember to buy a ticket next time, dummy.)
2. Become super famous through my adorable yet honest, funny but touching, amazingly photographed blog about my pregnancy. Babies. Home. Dog? Crafting? Coupons? I’m still working on it.
3. Die. Come back from dead. Write bestseller about heaven.
4. Invent time machine. Go back in time and invest in Apple/Microsoft/Facebook.
4a. Invent time machine. Go back in time and invent salad in a bag.
4b. Invent time machine. Sell rides on time machine for $100,000 a piece.
5. Find buried pirate treasure while playing with the kids on the beach.
6. Discover a supplement that leads to drastic weight loss, but only if you consume copious amounts of chocolate, wine and cheese daily.
7. Create the first at-home coffee IV drip.
8. Get discovered by P. Diddy while singing karaoke in a bar. Sign billion dollar recording deal to become the next Beyonce. (Note to self: learn to sing.)
9. Start extremely successful business as a baby stylist.
10. Convince half of Martha Stewart’s Twitter followers to send me $1.
Obviously I am about to strike it rich ANY DAY NOW.