A Brief List Of Things I Have Yelled At My Children Reccently
1. Stop feeding your brother like he’s a dog!
2. Please stop shouting “Weasel-town! Wesselton! Weasel-town! Wesselton!”
3. Caroline, stop crying about your dinosaurs being dead. They are plastic, they cannot be dead!
4. NO you cannot use the potty in the basement because there IS NO potty in the basement!
5. Neither of you is a horse!
6. Evan, YOU are upside down! Stop telling your sister she is upside down, you’re making her cry!
7. Falling down is GRAVITY’s fault, not your sister’s!
8. No you cannot look in the toilet leave it alone!
9. Don’t eat candy you found under the couch!
10. No, you can’t eat candy you found under the couch EITHER!
Bonus thing I yelled as I was about I hit publish: Guys, I’m serious! I don’t want your boogers on me!