My Week(2) in iPhone Photos
- We started the week off happy!
- And took our pretty new diaper bag to Stroller Strides (From the wonderful Hugs & Kisses Designs – come back Monday for a better look + a giveaway!!)
- Our new stroller came! Can you believe that turns into a double? Expect a LOT of pictures coming soon.
- And I struggled to find my feet.
- Little Evan stopped making a mess long enough to practice his jumping, thanks to Super Why (I think? We don’t watch much kids tv)
- And we made a VERY BIG NOISE with an air compressor
- E did a lot of painting (with a lot of help from Mom and Dad)(and very little help from me)
- All that work made Evan tired, so he relaxed with Mormor (Grandma), his milk and his tape measure.
- Dad and E wrestled a 6 foot mattress up a 4 foot stairwell, just to make sure we could actually FIT our bed in the new bedroom
And now we are all exhausted and paint-covered and going to eat an obscene amount of pizza to celebrate getting 80% of the work DONE (with 15% to do after dinner and 5% left for E and I to finish before the carpet guy comes Thursday.)
Hope you had a great week! You still have time to enter all the giveaways, but Day 1 closes Monday, Day 2 closes Tuesday, etc. so check it out SOON!
Tags: 18 months, family, house, iphone, little evan, pictures, renovations